• The "defensive offense" will be a thing of the past if Tim Beck's plan clicks.
• Husker Dan reports back from this year's Hunt With the Huskers experience.
• Nebraska's transition to the Big Ten is taking place at different speeds.
• Three more Huskers to know: Brandon Kinnie, Cameron Meredith, Jared Crick
• Something new: Jamal Turner practices at WR, Curenski Gilleylen at running back.
• It's a clean slate for the Husker receiving corps in 2011.
• He's the Kansas kid with a big decision to make this summer: Bubba Starling
• Winning takes a back seat as former Huskers hit the basketball court for charity.
• There's hot competition for Pierre Allen's old spot at DE. | Wednesday video: 1, 2
• It's mostly a waiting game now for DeJon Gomes as the NFL draft approaches.
• From Chicago, a package of items on Nebraska's move | Osborne Q&A | The offense
• The ESPN blogger takes a look at Taylor Martinez 2.0.
• Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara? Here's an on-paper showdown.
• Watch Sean Fisher discuss his rehab and the state of the linebacking corps.
• A revamped diet turns guard Andrew Rodriguez into a slimmer and quicker guy.
• Sam McKewon says Taylor Martinez is starting to move forward as a leader.
• With the loss of key personnel on special teams, who will step up?
• Get tickets for the April 15 spring-game pep rally benefiting Angels Among Us.
• Fired up by the new approach on offense, Yoshi Hardrick aims to give it all he has – something that was missing last season.
• Steve Sipple says it's not worth adding seats if it imperils the sellout streak.
• Jared Crick will miss the rest of spring drills with a knee injury.
• Brandon Kinnie about shouldering a greater leadership role. | Burkhead interview
• Adrian Fiala is part of a new sports radio station coming to Lincoln.
• Watch as Lavonte David talks about spring drills and his personal growth.
• More details about the retooled offense emerge as Taylor Martinez meets the media and discusses what's changed since 2010. Notes: 1, 2, 3 | Video: 1, 2, 3 | Audio: Pelini, Martinez, Burkhead, Compton, Reed
• Matt Davison will be the speaker at the Washington Cornhuskers spring event
• ESPN's Big Ten blogger gives his first impressions of his maiden voyage to Lincoln.
• Here's another telling of Prince Amukamara's story – with a little malaria thrown in.
• The National Football Foundation honors Charlie McBride in Phoenix.
• Husker Game Used, with jerseys and other items, joins the Business Directory.
• The LJS looks at the likely key players in the defensive secondary.
• Here's another welcome to the Big Ten, this one from an Indiana blogger.
• Steve Warren's D.R.E.A.M organization has several Sprng Game events planned.
• The revised East Stadium expansion plans allow for future flexibility.
• Two more Huskers to know: Cody Green & Kyler Reed
• Shedding a me-first attitude got Brandon Kinnie on the right track. | Back to practice
• Sam McKewon looks at what's brewing on the 2012 recruiting front.
• Six Huskers make Phil Steele's list of top incoming freshman linemen. | QBs & RBs
• Bethune-Cookman in Florida hires Joe Daily as quarterbacks coach.
• Bo the CEO: Joe Moglia sees Pelini growing into the role.
• Former Husker Jon McWilliams, all-conference in 1955, dies at age 77.
• Trev Alberts owns up to mishandling some aspects of the changes at UNO.
• Ciante Evans works at staying even-keeled during a cornerback's ups and downs.
• Pro Football Weekly has Prince Amukamara going at No. 7 to San Francisco.
• Do the numbers back up the Big Ten's smash-mouth reputation?
• Know your Big Ten: 10 more of the league's top recruits. | Huskers to know: #11, #10
• The defensive backs say it's been a smooth transition under their new position coach.
• Mike Marrow's imminent transfer to Nebraska is confirmed by his father.
• Husker Dan presents his last installment of the Danno Awards for the decade.
• Taylor Martinez is No. 2 on an ESPN writer's list of darkhorse Heisman candidates.
• NationalChamps.net lists Jared Crick & Lavonte David as first-team All-Americans.
• Greg Sharpe reportedly was a candidate for Oklahoma's play-by-play job.
• A list of a dozen Big Ten players to watch includes two Huskers.
• Nebraska StatePaper examines five position battles that are likely to heat up.
• The Huskers-to-Know countdown continues: Will Compton & Baker Steinkuhler
• Growing up fast is part of the drill for Tyler Moore and other early-arriving freshmen.
• Could NU's battle at QB play out the way Michigan's did last season?
• Here's a Big Ten welcome mat for Nebraska from an Iowa follower.
• Tommie Frazier & Will Shields get Missourian Dave Matter's Hall of Fame votes.
• Five Huskers on the mend | Five with the most to lose | Two more to know: #15, #14
• The pressure will be on Nebraska's young guards to produce.
• An opportunity has opened up for little-used I-back Collins Okafor.
• Check out the newest feature on the BBS and the exclusive DirecTV offer.
• Five "sleepers" who might end up making a splash. | Huskers to know: #17, #16
• Tom Osborne says NU has no plans to join the Big Ten hockey league.
• Game experience gives Ciante Evans a leg up in the competition at cornerback.
• Nebraska has plenty of company in the Big Ten in terms of staff changes.
• Vote for Ndamukong Suh in the balloting for the Madden NFL 12 game cover.
• The LJS looks at what to expect from the linebackers. | Fisher's return
• The conference change is raising out-of-state students' interest in NU.
• ESPN's Adam Rittenberg looks at the 2011 Huskers' strongest and weakest points.
• A couple more Huskers to know: Yoshi Hardrick & Ben Cotton
• The new coaching setup could boost the O-line's depth. | Tyler Moore's running start
• Steve Sipple on Jim Tressel: A good man who made poor decisions.
• Here's more on UNO kicker Greg Zuerlein and his chances of becoming a Husker.
• See how the Big 12 schools stack up in terms of football money-making.
• College Football News rolls out its Big Ten spring preview.
• The retooling of the offense puts the QB job up for grabs. | Shatel: Martinez evolving
• O-line coach Barney Cotton welcomes the help he's getting in John Garrison.
• Know your Big Ten: 10 more of the league's top 40 recruits.
• For Collins Okafor & Austin Jones, now's a chance to step out of the shadows.
• Hear Roy Helu Jr. talk with Yahoo Sports about the NFL draft and much more.
• Maturity is a key asset for Brent Qvale as he moves into a likely starting role.
• Could UNO's All-America placekicker finish up as a Husker?
• Add a top-10 Wonderlic score to Prince Amukamara's post-combine résumé.
• O-lineman Mike Smith isn't giving up on football after missing his senior season.
• Two more Huskers to know: Eric Martin and P.J. Smith
• P.J. Smith focuses on regaining what he lost – a starting spot at safety.
• Another day, another Prince Amukamara story & video worth looking at.
• Jim Tressel will serve the same five-game suspension as his penalized players.
• A breakdown of Taylor Martinez's passing stats shows fast starts, slower finishes.
• Tim Beck isn't just tweaking: "We've changed everything," Barney Cotton says.
• ESPN.com tells the story of Prince Amukamara and a reluctant move that paid off.
• Sean Fisher is glad to be back on the practice field after sitting out 2010 injured.
• Husker Dan doles out more awards covering Husker football since 2000.
• Mike Rozier makes a Rivals.com list of 10 best juco transfers.
• Murray Warmath, Minnesota's coach vs. NU 10 times from 1954-1971, dies at 98.
• Three more Huskers to know: Brent Qvale, Quincy Enunwa, Sean Fisher
• Ron Brown has retrained his brain as he ventures into new coaching territory.
• Roy Helu's NFL draft stock is said to be on the rise.
• Bo Pelini is embracing the pause in spring drills but says players had better be ready to roll when they return. More from practice Wednesday: 1, 2, 3 | Photos: 1, 2
• Christian Peter stars in the 1995 team's pump-up video for the Fiesta Bowl.
• Austin Cassidy is ready for any role – and for stiff competition.
• The NCAA needs to be more transparent, Jim Delany tells an Omaha audience.
• Adidas announces marketing deals with Prince Amukamara and several others.
• Two more Huskers to know: Terrence Moore and Andrew Green
• Here's your chance to help UNL's Global Friends of Japan support the relief efforts.
• Can the the season-ending punch in the mouth be turned into a positive?
• CBSSports.com looks at NU's chances of winning the first Legends Division title.
• A Missouri fan marvels at Nebraskans' pride in their state.
• Another Husker to know: offensive tackle Jeremiah Sirles.
• Prince Amukamara talks about pro day in part 4 of his draft diary. | No. 6 in Big 12
• The Huskers hit the practice field for the second time of spring.
• Rex Burkhead expects Ron Brown to make the running backs a tougher bunch.
• Brandon Kinnie intends to help NU's receiving corps become a force.
• Trev Alberts' tough decision has the former Husker taking plenty of heat in Omaha.
• The LJS looks at the contenders for playing time on the defensive line.
• Bo Pelini says he's drawing motivation from the doubters.
• Sam McKewon rolls out a mammoth edition of his Monday Takes.
• UNO plans to drop football and wrestling as it moves up to Division I. | Discuss
• The Council Bluffs paper looks back at the NU-Iowa games of the 1890s.
• A Detroit columnist says the Motor City needs a guy like Ndamukong Suh.
• The staff changes prove to be no problem as the Huskers' spring drills get off to a smooth start. | Notes | Closer look | Photos: 1, 2, 3 | Video: 1, 2, 3, 4
• Spring drills kick off today with Rex Burkhead ready to carry the load and Alfonzo Dennard striving to polish his game | Spring roster
• The regents approve the bigger plans for the East Stadium expansion.
• Sam McKewon's five questions for spring start with the offense.
• The latest in the Huskers-to-know series: Josh Williams, Chase Rome, Brion Carnes
• Carl Pelini enjoys the mad scientist role and says this defense could his best yet.
• The sour finish to 2010 has put a new edge on spring bill. | Five questions
• Despite the loss of top talent in the secondary, the cupboard is far from bare.
• See how Zac Lee, Niles Paul and others did at NU's pro day. | Draft's top DBs
• Eighteen Nebraska athletes receive the Big 12's top academic honor.
• AP touches all the bases in a wrap-up of the Huskers as they enter spring ball.
• Another batch of Huskers to know: Alonzo Whaley, Jamal Turner, Kenny Bell
• Brandon Kinnie intends to step into the role of vocal leader. | Notes
• Today is Mike McNeill's chance to prove himself to NFL scouts.
• A hefty pay raise came with Tim Beck's promotion to offensive coordinator.
• Ohio State suspends & fines Jim Tressel. | Reaction: Schlabath, Lesmerises, Ratto
• With the attention on Tim Beck and the simpler offense, it's easy to overlook the changes on defense and what they mean for the big picture. More from Tuesday's press conference: McKewon & Shatel commentary | Notes: 1, 2
• Three more Huskers to know: Thad Randle, Brett Maher, Tim Marlowe
• From Yahoo Sports, an early assessment of the 2011 Cornhuskers.
• Hoopsters Jaron Boone & Terrance Badgett are Saturday's Legends Radio guests.
• Bo's vision for the offense: Multiple but simple. KLIN audio from Tuesday's presser: B.Pelini | Beck | C.Pelini | Dennard | Kinnie | Burkhead | Cassidy | Caputo
• Details about the revised stadium expansion emerge: 6,000 seats instead of 5,000
• Nebraska gets a Big Ten welcome from an Ohio State blogger.
• Prince Amukamara discusses his NFL Combine performance in his draft diary.
• There could be trouble brewing for Ohio State coach Jim Tressel.
• The NU-Iowa game is set for the Friday after Thanksgiving. | Thumbs up in Iowa
• Tommie Frazier & Will Shields are on the 2011 College Football Hall of Fame ballot.
• Tad Stryker asks: Will Bo Pelini find his voice in 2011? | McKewon's Monday takes
• See the LJS's rundown of the Big Ten's Leaders Division heading into spring.
• More Huskers to know: Tyler Legate & Zimmerer, Corey Cooper, Jason Ankra
• Tim Beck isn't one to force his system onto players ill-suited for it, his ex-boss says.
• The LJS looks at the Huskers' new neighbors in the Legends Division.
• Nine-year-old Darius Antonides serves as inspiration to his favorite athletes.
• Ex-Alabama fullback Mike Marrow reportedly will transfer to NU. | 2009 Rivals page
• Three ex-Huskers help illustrate the benefits of a defensive strategy with finances.
• The East Stadium expansion plans are growing. | How big is too big?
• With spring ball almost here, here's a rundown on what to expect. | Tuesday presser
• Former Husker Kenny Wilhite lands a coaching position at Central Arkansas.
• Kenny Wilson is cut by the Nebraska Danger but may get another chance.
• Dave Redding's retirement is seen as a setback for the Packers.
• Another batch of Huskers to know: Yusef Wade, Brandon Thompson, Jesse Coffey.
• Another two-sport star is on NU's radar – but the second sport will surprise you.
• Angry Dad reflects back on the 50-year Husker dynasty.
• Three more Huskers to know: Jay Guy, Lazarri Middleton & Antonio Bell
• Khiry Cooper has no regrets about choosing a two-sport life.
• Ex-Huskers in the NFL brace for the financial effect of a potential lockout.
• NU isn't much more than a footnote in a report on college football & crime.
• Eric Martin is among spring's "prove-it" players. | Huskers to know: #46, #45, #44
• Sipple & Christopherson discuss who might step up at wide receiver and tight end.
• Husker Dan issues a slew of Danno Awards covering the best of 2000-2010.
• Nebraska gets a spring No. 8 ranking from Sporting News' Matt Hayes.
• Get a glimpse of Mike Ekeler's life outside the comfort zone.
• Prince Amukamara's time in the 40 Tuesday should quiet the skeptics. | He's a riser
• Two more Huskers to know in spring 2011: Donovan Vestal & Curenski Gilleylen
• Pierre Allen is a no go at the NFL Combine. | Prince's turn today | More on Helu