• Jim Rome says NU can't win an OU rematch.
• Jamie Burrow (1, 2) is the FWAA's national defensive player of the week. He and Kyle Larson also win Big 12 player-of-the-week honors.
• Some QBs on NU's schedule are dinged up.
• A visit by Mike Stuntz has St. Albert High abuzz.
• A Lincoln Journal-Star special section captures the essence of game day in Lincoln.
• Junior Tagoa'i is cited for domestic assault.
• Mike Brown continues to impress in Chicago.
• Byron Bennett looks back on the missed kick in the 18-16 Orange Bowl loss eight seasons ago.
• Nebraska-Oklahoma will be the 11 a.m. ABC split national telecast. (West Coast viewers get UCLA-Stanford later in the day instead.)
• Bugeaters are alive and well at Memorial Stadium.
• The OWH takes a look at the Huskers' strong Millard North connection.
• It was 20 years ago that a guy named Turner Gill took over as quarterback.
• An Iowa columnist responds to NU fans' criticism.
• Jason Lohr works on rehabbing his knee and hopes for an extra year of eligibility.
• Could Fresno State be coming to Lincoln in 2002?
• NU recruit Jay Moore of Elkhorn injures a knee.
• Toniu Fonoti makes the Outland watch list.
• Correll Buckhalter's stock rises with the Eagles.