Wanted: Help on football game days…
…with the HuskerMax & All Huskers coverage
Be a part of the HuskerMax production team! This person ideally would learn all facets of our game-day operation as the 2023 season progresses and would be able to “fly solo” after a few games.
The ideal candidate would be a multitasker with:
• Experience with WordPress or a similar content management system.
• Ability to learn new systems, including the All Huskers publishing platform.
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding without a WYSIWYG interface.
• Good news judgment and a knack for finding relevant information and coverage online.
• Solid writing, spelling and English grammar skills, including headline writing.
• Ability to crop and resize photos.
• Strong interest in Nebraska football, win or lose.
• Willingness to have game day be a lengthy work day.
This is a work-from-home opportunity, and you need not be located in Nebraska. You must have a fast desktop or laptop computer and a speedy and reliable internet connection.
Our game-day tasks include but are not limited to:
• Creating the game page (see thumbnail above) and selecting the content it contains.
• Creating auxiliary pages, such as video and photo collections.
• Editing and publishing articles and columns by other HuskerMax writers.
• Creating Fresh Links to our pages and coverage.
• Creating social media posts promoting our coverage.
Pay is negotiable on a contractor basis. Send résumé and references to Joe Hudson at email@example.com.