Frost: Let them play
Scott Frost met with the news media Monday afternoon and said Nebraska is prepared to look into scheduling games outside the conference structure if the Big Ten nixes football this fall. Dicaprio Bootle, Adrian Martinez and Matt Farniok also spoke of their desire to play this fall one way or another. Full video below.
- Hail Varsity | Frost: Nebraska Committed to Playing this Fall, Big Ten or Not
- Lincoln Journal Star | Frost says NU ‘committed to playing football,’ will look elsewhere if Big Ten cancels fall season
- Omaha World-Herald | Frost passionately advocates for playing football, and Huskers stand with him
- Husker247 | Frost says Nebraska ‘prepared to look for other options’
- ESPN | Frost says Nebraska ‘prepared to look at any and all options,’ including playing outside Big Ten
- CBS Sports | Frost says program is committed to playing in the fall even if the Big Ten cancels season
- HuskerOnline | If Big Ten pulls plug, NU is ready to create its own schedule
- Hail Varsity | Martinez, Bootle and Farniok Talk ‘Rollercoaster Ride’ for Football
- Sporting News | Exploring Nebraska’s ‘other options’ if Big Ten cancels 2020 season
- Yahoo Sports | Nebraska and Scott Frost are ‘prepared to look for other options’ if Big Ten doesn’t play football in 2020
- Omaha World-Herald | Huskers ‘prepared to look for other options’ for football schedule if Big Ten cancels season
- HuskerOnline | Huskers say they’re all in on playing 2020 season
- Lincoln Journal Star | Frost swings big in making case for fall sesaon
- NTV | Frost says college football is safest environment for players
- Mpls. Star-Tribune | Big Ten football coaches push to play amid reports season will be postponed
- Omaha World-Herald | Husker notes: Spring season comes with challenges; Recruiting impact of no football
- Omaha World-Herald | Big Ten football remains on — for now. The Huskers hope it stays that way
- Omaha World-Herald | Regents want to see Huskers play football but are ‘following the Big Ten’s lead’
- Hail Varsity | Bootle’s Advice for High School Players in Uncertain Times
- Lincoln Journal Star | ‘We want to do this’: Husker players make their case for playing in the fall
- 247Sports | Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby shocked by Nebraska’s intentions
- Lincoln Journal Star | Husker fans, businesses, city ponder effects of silenced season
- Husker247 | Christopherson: Frost struck the right tone in toughest of times
- Omaha World-Herald | Shatel: If Huskers have to make their own schedule, how about a Big 12 reunion?
- Omaha World-Herald | Chatelain: If sports won’t be played, then why are students going back to campus?
- HuskerOnline | Callahan: Frost makes one last stand to save the 2020 college football season
- Lincoln Journal Star | Sipple: Frost determined to not let others in B1G decide fate of team’s season
- HuskerMax | Stryker: With adults in charge in Lincoln, hope for football persists
- HuskerMax | Poll question: Should the Huskers try to arrange games outside the Big Ten?
- Rivals.com | Farrell: Nebraska’s big stand